I was and still am amused with the site “A Choice in the Matter”. It basically enumerates things that this person wants in a lover (thanks to suggestions from the readers, as well). Why is this person doing it?
I figure I can describe it since I have a choice in the matter.
So, here I am to enumerate some things that I don’t necessarily require for me to like a certain boy but would be awesome pluses if I happen to be able to find them in the said person:
Note: Some of these were written way way back pa. And most were taken from the site. :)
- Someone who will stay up extremely late with me when I am working and need another person to keep me sane.
- Someone to be my personal alarm clock.
- Someone who will listen to my favorite bands without complaining.
- Someone who is a part-time lover and a full-time friend.
- Someone who cares to listen to my pointless stories.
- Someone who will wrestle with me.
- Someone who will lay in bed with me and laugh about our old celebrity crushes.
- Someone who tells me to lay off the alcohol because they care.
- Someone who will take interest in what I have to blog.
- Someone who asks how my day was, and genuinely wants to know the answer, no matter how long my answer may be.
- Someone who doesn’t mind if I am dressed up, or in sweats, but they are just happy to be with me.
- Someone who will talk to me until two in the morning about secrets they’ve never told anybody else.
- Someone who can make me an awesome mix CD, without ever having to ask about my favorite songs.
- Someone who finds all my pop culture knowledge endearing.
- Someone who says what I need to hear the most.
- Someone who’s the opposite of me but fits me perfectly anyway.
- Someone who will ‘accidentally’ run into me, just so they can give me a hug.
- Someone who gets that I’m not always going to be happy go lucky.
- Someone who won’t tease me for being such a boy for a change.
- Someone who won’t mind my indecisiveness about the littlest things.
Go and share your list! :)