Of course, I haven’t forgotten about my Senior Year Bucket List. I shall give you an update on how I am doing.
- Leave a letter in some book in the library that I wish to be able to still see after a year or two. – I will accomplish this by the end of the semester for the more nostalgic/emo feel.
- Graduate magna cum laude or, fine, cum laude. (Note: I have to get a 4.0 QPI to graduate magna cum laude.)
- Play a sport or a “sport” that I haven’t played yet.
- Donate blood–be it in school or in church.
- Watch a last full show movie at Eastwood! :)
- Spend an entire night awake NOT doing anything related to school.
- Take a photo with all the professors I have had who are still in Ateneo.
- Take a photo in all of the classrooms I have had classes in.
- Eat in all of the main food establishments in Katipunan! – Only Teriyaki Boy is left in my list!
- Stay in Ateneo ‘til curfew starts…just because.
- Hug Father Dacanay OR Sir Strebel. <3
- Lie on the grass at the Bellarmine Field (or any Ateneo field) one random night. – Story below.
- Do something awesome with the block at least once a month. – Ate at Flaming Wings with people one random night for November! :) Good job!
- Meet 20 new people! – Jeremy, dude from MIS, 8 people from Blue Roast Core, yessss! I can do thiiiis!
- Be the best CompSAt president I could possibly be! :) (And getting the Most Improved Org award will be a bonus!)
- Keep a daily journal. – I will start doing this tomorrow. I was just too busy. I’ll also try to post-write for the past few weeks.
- Stop having an evil mouth! Hahaha! No to cursing!
- Do something with English block friends even just once! :)
- Apply for the Blue Roast core! – Story below.
- Bake a cake and feed block/org people what I baked.
- Finally duet with someone (Jam/Yanyan/Matt maybe) to sing “No Air” and post it on Youtube.
- Be a demi-vegetarian for 3 weeks. (Even though that means less Chinky Chickens for 3 weeks.) – Story below.
- Get someone/some people to give me 2 boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts just because. :)
- Fall in love and not regret it.
- Have a more intimate relationship with God. <3
Story behind 2) Graduate magna cum laude or, fine, cum laude:
I unfortunately wasn’t able to ace all of my subjects this sem. Almost got there. Aced my Philo and Theo for the FIRST TIME EVER! :) Proud of that achievement, nonetheless. Got a B in Histo (it’s my Waterloo, seriously) and a B+ in SA21 (surprisingly). Nonetheless, I’m graduating cum laude! :) 3.67 throughout my four years of Ateneo education. That is one feat I can already be proud of. As a side note, congrats to Kim Bunag, an AJSS friend, for being our batch valedictorian! :)
Story behind 4) Donate blood–be it in school or in church:
Today, March 7 2010, I DONATED BLOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. I think God wants me to finish my bucket list. I was hopeless about this item yesterday but destiny overruled. We had a scheduled blood drive by St. Luke’s at church today. IT WAS EPIC. I WILL ALWAYS DONATE BLOOD!
Story behind 6) Spend an entire night awake NOT doing anything related to school:
This is actually happening now! :) Hahahaha! Got home from COA Awards + Starbucks tambay with Rodz + car ride with John at about 1:30 am. I couldn’t fall asleep for some reason that I choose not to divulge here but I am thankfully not doing any schoolwork–not that I’m truly happy with the reason behind my spending an entire night awake. (Background music: Mad – Ne-yo; now use context clues.)
Story behind 13) Do something awesome with the block at least once a month:
I can very proudly say that we’ve had a LOT of various block moments for this semester. Best thing of course was our last block Christmas party where we were almost complete (Sher, John and Brian were there!). I love you, block N. I wouldn’t survive CS without you guys.
Story behind 14) Meet 20 new people:
For sure, I have met more than 20 new people this semester thanks to COA, Blue Roast and to my SA21, Th141 and Comm classes. :) Thanks to random friends of friends as well. It has been an amazing experience to get to know more of you, people.
Story behind 15) Be the best CompSAt president I could possibly be! :D (And getting the Most Improved Org award will be a bonus!)
I can say that I did try my best to make the Computer Society of the Ateneo an awesome organization. I cannot judge the outcome but I can stand by my word that I exerted all the effort for my one-year boyfriend. AND WE DID BECOME ONE OF THE MOST IMPROVED ORGANIZATIONS as awarded by OSA as we are also ONE OF THE A-LISTERS! :) I am so proud of everyone ’cause I know that it is not only I who made this possible. The Executive Board became the best EB they could possibly be, and the project teams and members have done the same thing as well. :) I’m proud to be part of this organization!
Story behind 16) Keep a daily journal:
I wasn’t able to keep an actual journal but my planner and Plurk served as my daily record of what has transpired throughout my day and the emotions that came along with them. :)