It has been my habit to post a Christmas/birthday wish list during the -ber season not because I expect people to actually give me the items that I want but more so because it gives me something to strive for. Well, in the past, I still don’t end up buying the unmarked items in the list ’cause I’m kuripot like that. This year, despite having my own money, I probably still wouldn’t end up buying what I don’t get as a gift from my Christmas/birthday wish list ’cause I have driving lessons to spend for (my gift for myself).
Enough of the blabber, I’m actually gonna list down only a few things this time ’cause I think that’s what happens when people grow up. They realize that they have to be more practical and less whimsical. Haha! And, these are the things that I really hope to receive and really believe are possible to give this holiday season.
(By the way, if you don’t know why it’s “Christmas/birthday”, my birthday’s on January 1.)
- Poker set – Not necessarily the expensive one. I saw a set at National Bookstore and it seems pretty nice for the price. 200 9 gram chips, 2 decks, buttons and mat included. :)
- Denim shorts – I’m not really brand-conscious but I can’t find a good photo of the styles that I want anywhere except from the Forever21 site. I hope to get something like this or this or this or this.
- Starbucks 2011 planner – I vowed NEVER to get a coffeehouse planner again since Christmas 2007 but my manager gave me a sticker sheet with 2 stickers in it and there’s just this urge to complete the rest of the 15 stickers that I need. Well, I don’t buy coffeehouse coffee anymore so I would appreciate it if people can donate their stickers to me.
- Dong-A Hexaplus Pens – Thanks to Matt for giving me 3 pens last Christmas. I have fallen in love with these pens ’cause they are of awesome quality for a price relatively cheaper than Staedler’s. I hope to get 7 ballpoint (10 pesos each) and 7 fineliner pens this Christmas! :) UPDATE: Since I saw that someone stumbled upon this blog post while searching where to order these pens, I believe these are available at any National Bookstore.
- Headphones – This time, I don’t care so much about the brand. I just need quality headphones that will last a lifetime (or fine, a long long time). I have realized how impractical it is to buy Skullcandies for the cuteness factor. Hahaha! Naks! Maturing!
- Long Necklaces – I never got the chance to buy those long bronzy necklaces they sell in bazaars so I hope to get some this Christmas! I believe they cost 100-150 pesos each.
- Digital Camera – And no, I don’t want anything expensive. I just need something to capture life moments and to blog more effectively. To anyone who’d make this wish come true, I will owe my future blogging career to you. This will do! 12 mp for 3,700 pesos is good enough for me.
- Acoustic Guitar – I might get this one for myself but as of the moment, I only have a budget of 1,000 pesos and that sucks. :(
- A serving of Zong’s Chicken in Salted Egg Yolk – I am seriously craving for this wonderful dish. Only 228 pesos! :)
- The Face Shop Nail Polish – I like pink/red-toned nail polish :) Only 90 pesos each bottle!
Thank you! Have a great day and I hope that the good Lord touches your hearts. And let us not forget that God gave us the most wonderful gift ever–Jesus. :)