Items I filled in are in bold & underline, if it’s not obvious ;)
1. Discussions should only be done when both parties are NOT angry, NOT sad, and NOT sleepy.
– Lesson I learned: you only regret even holding the discussion when you speak during a moment of anger, sadness or sleepiness. Wait until you are rational enough before speaking.
2. Hey person-referred-to-in-one-of-my-previous-blog-challenge-posts, don’t say goodbye.
– Quite an impossible request but, I bid thee farewell. I hope and pray that God blesses you as you go back to your ‘normal’ routine. I know He’s preparing the right person for you. Even if it’s not me, I’ll be very happy for you :)
3. I think it’s time to start preparing the groupings for our Care Group.
– Soooo many plans for this year! It’s time to work for the Lord again! Let’s go, NCD! :)
4. Baby Eeia puts a smile on my face.
5. Maybe sometime soon I can finally join a fun run .
– Soon enough, you’ll be proud of me, Nelvin and Kian. March run in QC, it is!
6. The joy of the Lord gives me strength.
– Nehemiah 8:10b – Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a good night’s rest, tomorrow my plans include getting a check-up for my facial, meeting a friend who’s back from Singapore, having a small group session with HS friends, and attending the meeting for my ministry and Sunday, I want to worship God with my JCLAM family!
– Checkpoint: Is your weekend going to be purposeful or meaningless?
This blog post is a response to this meme:
Want to join? Click the button above!