1. Song that always makes you sad?
– Dashboard Confessional’s Ghost of A Good Thing. It’s just too depressing. “Just bend the pieces ’til they fit like they were made for it, but they weren’t made for this.”
2. Last thing you bought?
– Hakka Milk Tea from Moonleaf Katip :)
3. Last person you argued with?
– Muning on my being madamot for not lending her my phone =))
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
– Do people do that? Well, other than the fact that I don’t do that, I don’t like peanut butter that much too.
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
– Rango. Read as “range-o”. And yes, you guessed it right. It was because the humongous bear has orange fur. :p
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
– Nope. I’m not really that familiar with their songs except for the theme song for the Big Bang Theory–which I think I have semi-memorized.
7. Favorite day of the week?
– I LOVE SUNDAYS. And I think I’m gonna love Saturdays too with all the ministry work to be done :)
8. Favorite sundae topping?
– Walnuts. I’m not even sure if they are put on top of sundaes (’cause I don’t eat sundaes anymore) but I love walnuts with almost anything.
9. Did you take piano lessons?
– Yup, when I was a kid I took 2 levels of piano lessons :) I don’t remember anything about playing the piano though. The moments before and after lessons with my dad are more vivid in my memory.
10. Most frequent song played?
– According to my phone’s “Most Played” auto-playlist, it’s After and Afternoon by Jason Mraz–which is one of the best acoustic songs ever.
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
– Wizards of Waverly Place. Justin is love! <3
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
– Basketball…’cause we’re a basketball-loving nation with an average height of 5’4″.
13. Date someone older or younger?
– I have vowed not to date but if I had to, definitely older. I prefer “mature” guys since I’m an old soul somewhere inside.
14. One place you could travel to right now?
– LONDON! Take me to London, please? Anyone? #thedream
15. Do you use umbrellas?
– I do if it’s raining :) Although my yellow umbrella seems to be missing now…
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
– Nope. And Barney would probably be proud :p Hehehe, I kid. I want to go to Canada someday! :)
Barney Stinson: It’s not gonna be easy, like the Canadian citizenship test.
Robin Scherbatsky: How do you know the Canadian citizenship test is easy?
Barney Stinson: It’s Canada! Question One: Do you want to be Canadian? Question Two: Really?
17. Favorite cheese?
– Camembert forever!!!
18. The Smiths or The Cure?
– Tough one. I’m not really crazy about the music of both but I love Friday, I’m in Love and Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want.
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
– Brunettes. And not only because of blonde jokes. I really find brunettes prettier :)
20. Best job you ever had?
– This is my first job so…definitely this one! ;p