1. Do you live close to where you grew up? Why?
– I think I live where I grew up :) We moved to a house across the street when I got into grade school, but the building that used to stand in this lot was where I spent my preschool days. Why? It’s because I live in the parsonage and unless the church gets moved to a place far away from here, I’ll be living in the same area.
2. Have you ever been so angry that you almost lost control?
– I used to be easily angered. I thank God for fixing that. My struggle now though is more about being easily hurt/being sensitive.
3. Are you a fan of a musical act that slightly embarrasses you?
– Well, I like Jesse Mccartney, A1, and The Backstreet Boys. Not that I’m ashamed of that fact. It’s just seems to me that more people would rather not like them.
4. Is there a movie that always makes you cry?
– Huhuhu My Best Friend’s Wedding. And of course, The Passion of the Christ.
5. Who is the most famous person that you’ve met?
– Maybe the Callalily boys a.k.a. my ex-gymmates! Hahaha!
6. Before you leave your home, what must you have?
– A pair of earrings. And my phone—in case I get lost.
7. What do you miss the most about being a kid?
– Having ALL the time in the world to sleep. And not having to worry about things other than school work.
8. Tell us about a passion of yours that your readers would not expect.
– Reading books—’cause I was told that I don’t look “smart”. I make sure to read a chapter of a book or two everyday. Though I think I’ve been telling everyone about that in my previous blog posts.
9. At what age do you think you’d be to think, “I’ve had a great run”?
– I hope to be able to say that everyday ’cause we always have to live like it’s our last day :)