1. How did you cope with your biggest heartache?
– Pray, pray, and pray! Instead of looking inward, I chose to look up and be open to what God is saying. I spent more time getting know my God, getting involved in the ministry, being with family and friends, and holding on to God’s promises. It also helped to see my own sinfulness and God’s forgiveness. Instead of wallowing in the pain, I chose to forgive just like how I was forgiven.
2. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
– I do not remember :o And that should be good ’cause it means people are healthy, right? :) But we were supposed to visit Baby Sam (Ruby and Denden’s) early this month :(
3. How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field?
– Real, official job: 1. It is in the career field that I brought myself to be in. I guess it is expected of you to be in the IT world if you’re a Computer Science graduate :p I hope to be in a Marketing/PR/Advertising/Event Management career someday though—when things get a little stable.
4. How did you discover Saturday 9?
– The Daily Meme!! :)
5. If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would ‘anywhere’ be?
– First anywhere = Marikina, my current location. Second anywhere = London or California.
6. When was the first time you cooked for someone else?
Wahahahaha! I remember cooking corned beef for my sisters when Mamita was away for a convention in Bukidnon. I think I was 12/13 at that time. And I think the food got burnt. And yes, I’d like to think that I can whip up a tastier dish now :)
7. What is the worst beverage you’ve ever tasted?
It’s just the worst tasting for my personal tastebuds but I don’t really like Healthy Kitchen’s minty iced tea. I’m not a fan of toothpaste-y food and drinks—mint chocolate ice cream included.
8. Is there anything in life you are “certain” about? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions?
I am certain about my faith. I am certain that Jesus is my personal Lord and Savior. I am certain that He died on the cross for my sins.
9. Do you know anyone who has as very unusual pet?
I don’t know anyone but wow, thanks to this post, I have learned that I can have a pet giraffe and a pet hippo. That definitely would be a conversation starter.