1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
– Using my phone instead ’cause I removed iTunes from the laptop:
a) Ayuz by Rico Blanco
b) Forever by Hillsong United
c) ‘Di Na Mababawi by Sponge Cola
d) The Man Who Can’t be Moved by The Script
e) Go by Hillsong United
f) Rescue by Jason Mraz
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Tim Tebow. I think it’s pretty obvious how much I am blessed by this man’s life.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
“This is love.” – From I Kissed Dating Goodbye. How apt for everything that I learned today :)
4) What do you think about most?
God’s judgment and grace. It always amazes me how He can have a good mix of both. And, also, my small groups :) I feel so blessed with the people around me!
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
“No prob! Tnx meki :-) Gbu. Nyt!” – from Ate Shawie, a response to my text message about me emailing her something
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With. Of course. You’ll never know when you’d need to get out of the house.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
Instead of just a pout, I can pull up my lips to reach my nose. That skills is fondly called the chicharong bulaklak.
8) Women…. (finish the sentence); Men…. (finish the sentence)
Women should respect themselves. Men should respect women.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
My cousin wrote a song for me during my despedida thing prior to going to Europe! :) Does that count? I also think that Chris Carrabba wrote “Carve Your Heart Out Yourself” with me in mind.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Just a few hours back during the church praise and worship! Hehe! :) And I also tried out Air Band for Kinect Labs recently.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
I am scared of algae-ish/randomly creepy looking objects around me.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Hahaha no! I tried doing that before but I cause myself to sneeze!
13) What’s your religion?
I am an Evangelical Christian, but I believe that what’s more important is one’s relationship with Jesus—accepting Him as personal Lord and Savior.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Eating out and discovering new restaurants! :) I love food!
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Both. It depends. When I’m feeling contemplative and artsy, I prefer being behind the camera. When I’m feeling outgoing and hyper, I like being in front of it.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Uuuugh :( So hard to answer that one! But, I’ll say The Script, ’cause I don’t think Dashboard Confessional is a band.
17) What was the last lie you told?
I did not correct the taxi driver when he was asking me about my husband. I didn’t want him to know that I was single since I was worried about what he might do :-s
18) Do you believe in karma?
No. But I believe that a man reaps what he sows. Galatians 6:7.
19) What does your URL mean?
Make Melodies. Make Music. Produce good sounds. Both connotative and denotative.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Greatest weakness: control freak, and tries to please people. Greatest strength: Having God on my side, and being diligent/passionate.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Zac Efron foreverrrrrrr! Xian Lim! Chace Crawford! Chris Carrabba! James Franco!
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Nope. And, no plans.
23) How do you vent your anger?
I used to enjoy making dabog. But now, I try to analyze the situation and see what God is trying to tell me by letting me go through it.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
I collect…paper. ‘Cause I have a hard time throwing out things. Got this from my very sentimental Mamita!
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
I prefer video chatting ’cause my ears ALWAYS hurt when I have good phone conversations.