1. I read that Bud Weiser & Kathy moved into their new house! When was the last time you moved? Where to?
I moved last October 2010 from my first ever official work role (under Sheng) to a new one :) I also moved from the right side of Two World Square to the left side in January 2011, which was the time I decided to sit with my real teammates.
2. If they were making a Hall of Fame for the blogosphere, name a blogger or two who you think should make the list. Why?
Bianca Gonzalez. I saw her blog when I was in first year high school (2002) and got inspired to start a blog on my own. She’s inspiring!
3. What are couple of funny things you remember your parents saying? (Like, “They’re starving there in China, so finish what you’ve got.” – John Lennon) Do you say them to your kids?
I don’t have kids yet :p But, I remember my Mamita saying “Wazzup?” when I called her on the phone, and replying with “Anufaflu” when I told her something minutely surprising.
4. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
God pulling me away from the situation I was already in. This happened to me twice. The first one was when some random person drowned me in a swimming pool. The second one was when I was unknowingly experiencing supernatural sorrow as I was being buried in sin.
5. What is it too late for?
It’s too late to apologiiiiizeeee. Just kidding :) It’s NEVER too late to apologize. As soon as you realize your mistake or realize that you should have apologized for a mistake in the past, just go and say sorry.
6. What do you try to stay away from?
Bad company. Gossip. Vices.
7. When you get into a disagreement or fight, how often are you the first to apologize?
Almost always. I can’t stand knowing that there’s someone I have offended/harmed.
8. Tell us about a current issue that you’re unhappy with.
I am unhappy with the whole microscopic scrutiny of PNoy’s love life.
9. How often do you update your blog/site and why?
Everyday! :) I try to make it a regular journal, and I am trying to hone my writing skills too :)