I didn’t answer questions 26 to 75, so this is technically part 2 for me :)
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
– One thing: God being the center of it. That’s only when one can have security in a relationship.
77) How did/could someone win your heart?
– One could win my heart by winning God’s heart first. And then, he could be thoughtful, and one who treats me right.
78) In your world, what brings on more creativity?
– Creativity stems from having the courage to challenge status quo and deciding to actually DO amazing.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
– Accepting Christ as my personal Lord and Savior.
80) Why did you break up with your last ex?
– Haven’t had an official ex yet as I haven’t had an official boyfriend :) Mihihi.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
– “Absent from the body, present with the Lord.” Chos! Gaya-gaya kay Daddy.
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: delusional.
– Mariah Carey’s Obsessed.
84) What is a saying you use a lot?
– Hmmm, thinking about it, I don’t really say sayings.
85) Are you watching Idol this season? If yes, how do you like it?
– Yes, loving it!! But, I’m loving The Voice too! Angel Taylor forever!
86) Were you surprised that House got canceled?
– Not really. It has been on for a long time. The writers are probably tired of thinking of scientifically brilliant and morally relevant situations.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
– A graphically designed rendition of Jeremiah 29:11, my life verse.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
– Nobody. Those who have received mercy shall show mercy.
89) What would be a question where you’d not tell the truth?
– The only time I deliberately make up stories is when I’m riding a cab late in the evening and the driver is investigating my personal life.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by WEEPING ANGELS. The Weeping Angles aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What would you do?
– Waaaah. I’d probably immediately pray and ask God if it’s His way of telling me that He’s disappointed with me :(
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
– The power to read other people’s minds. That has always been my dream superpower :p
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
– Definitely one of the half-hours I spent with Daddy. I miss having a father at times.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
– Being emo over a college freshman year crush. Hahahaha! Yes, ’cause it was really bordering on being pathetic. The other mistakes in my life taught me a lot so I would not mature and know better if I haven’t gone through them.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. (let’s say that you are both single and available) Who might it be?
– I will change the situation to us both being MARRIED TO EACH OTHER, or I will remove malice from the phrase “sleeping with” to make it mean sleep beside each other. And, it would be Jason Mraz.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives or friends in jail?
– I don’t think so, unless…uh, friends? Hello?
97) Who’s winning the U.S. Republican presidential nomination? Why?
– According to the news, it’s Romney.
98) Who’s winning the next U.S. Presidential election?
– I have no clue.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
– I would preach the GOSPEL. Oh, how awesome it would be to have an actual opportunity like this!