If I had the power to enact a single law, I would require all public establishments to have a clean and decent restroom. Additional details of the requirements are as follows:
- Regular replenishment of toilet paper supply inside each cubicle
- Pail and dipper for each cubicle
- Faucet inside each cubicle
- Hand soap or hand sanitizer by the sink
- Regular replenishment of paper towels by the door
- Regular trash disposal
- Working door locks
- Big & sturdy bag hanger inside each cubicle
- Full-body mirror
- Good bathroom scent ala albatross
- Dry surface area around the sink
People would probably enjoy leaving home & wouldn’t mind drinking fat-burning tea all the time (I’m looking at you, Biguerlai) if we had the assurance that we’d find an actually comfortable comfort room.
On a side note, I just had to say it: “Go Spurs Go!” ;) 2-1. Yeah.