If a restaurant were to name something after you, what would it be? Describe it. (Bonus points for writing a recipe!)
Let’s take it straight from my yearbook write-up and call it a “Meki Mouse” as an ode to my former patawa name for myself:
Throw in an assortment of ingredients from your favorite TV shows and you come up with a delectable taste of Meki’s life.
- Sesame Street: Her boisterous hilarity and delightful naiveté.
- American Idol: Her comical and blasé bursts into pop and rock songs.
- Ugly Betty: Her unwanted flair for being any group’s object of “bullying”.
- Big Bang Theory: Her being a nerd, which she MUST eventually accept.
- One Tree Hill: Her penchant for drama…and griping about it later.