We interrupt the Meki 365 series because I can’t sleep with all the emotions I am having today. Such a rollercoaster ride.
- Morning: No feelings. I was asleep.
- 11:30 AM: Woke up and played some Facebook games and had devotion. Felt nice as I knew that I had enough time to go to work for our 2:30 pm meeting. I beat the alarm clock by 30 minutes after all. PS: Fit into my old jeans. Good job, I guess?
- 12:45 PM: Teammate tells me that meeting is at 2:00 pm and not 2:30 pm. Panic. I haven’t even taken a bath yet.
- 1:15 PM: Ready for work but can’t find a cab.
- 1:30 PM: Found a cab.
- 2:15 PM: Reached the office. Didn’t miss too much in our team meeting. Yahoo!
- 3:00 PM: Work and initiative stuff. Got all excited about our FIBA #PUSO2019 bid ’cause, in fairness, we really did a great job.
- 6:30 PM: WE DID NOT WIN THE BID. Heart is broken.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner with RACC friends. DL suggested for us to buy chicken skin from Jasper’s while the rest of the gang go straight to Seafood Island. We walk to Science Hub (fun activity if without heels) and DL makes libre two orders of karaage and treats me (unwillingly hahahaha) to a large cup of calamansi iced tea! Officially love this day. Had good dinner with Web RACC people :)
- 8:30 PM: Back to work!
- 9:00 PM: I receive a phone call from an unexpected person. My day is changed — not sure if for the worse or for the better. I loved the kulitan and all, but the fluff and retreat is still there. I don’t like it.
- 12:00 AM: Grabbed a box of doughnuts @ Dunkin with Happy.
- 3:00 AM: Remembered an old friend ’cause I ended up listening to a certain song. Realized that there is a 90% chance that he liked me back in college. And I shunned him. And he has a great walk with the Lord. And he has a band. And oh my goodness, I suck. And oh my goodness, he looks like this certain boy I used to see. And oh my goodness, maybe Thoughtcatalog was right — I do attract the “artists”. Oh no.
- 4:00 AM: Kulitan with Dana over selfies and random career stuff. I am medyo happy na ulit.