Tell us about the last thing you got excited about — butterflies-in-the-stomach, giggling, can’t wait excited.
I was soooooooo excited last Sunday for the Ateneo-FEU match in the UAAP! We (unsurprisingly) lost to the better team on paper and in practice, but I enjoyed watching the game at home — especially since there are 2 Ateneans and 1 Tamaraw in our family.
Random comments about the game:
- No good big man from Ateneo
- No rebounding
- No defense
- Kiefer Ravena might not survive the season if his teammates expect him to carry all the burden on his own
- Good job, Capacio; though you may want to take it to the paint
- Pingoy and Cani rookie errors — could still improve but they show promise
- Trivia: Pingoy came from FEU hahahaha how awkward (yes, he’s the dude who’s the center of all this residency issue blah)
- Still excited for the Nieto brothers
- My main complaint is towards our coach (ugh) who did not seem to make any in-game adjustments — can we please have Ronnie Magsanoc or Coach Jamike or Coach Sandy or Coach Norman or anyone else?
- Another complaint about our coach: he is such a demotivator — he reminds me of someone from the office :(
- It was tough having to face the best team on our first outing; we needed time to have the players gel with each other
- I don’t think we’re gonna lose our next game
- I need to watch live
- WHY ARE ALL ATENEO GAMES (except vs. NU) IN MOA ARENA? I want Araneta, please!