These are the things I have to do before I die:
- Learn how to play poker – Thank you Facebook Texas Hold’em
- See Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in Disneyland – HK and Paris Disneyland <3
- Learn to forgive and forget – :)
- Live in a different country for three months – Lille, France; September to December 2008
Join and finish a fun run– Color Manila Run! 01/2013 :)
- Learn how to ice skate well
- Learn how to roller blade well
- Win in a tennis game
- Bungee jump!
- Learn conversational French
- Learn how to say “I love you” in 25 different languages
Watch Dashboard Confessional play live –I love you, March 8, 2012!!!!
- See David Cook in person – May 2009. Hell to the yeah.
- See Michael Johns in person – RIP.
- Learn how to play the drums
- Form or manage a band
Duet with someone to sing “No Air” or “When the Stars Go Blue”– Done! With Christian Pobre pa! ;)
- Learn how to ballroom dance
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Ride a helicopter
- Get kissed by a dolphin
- Experience weightlessness
- Ride a mechanical bull
- Ride a rollercoaster for 10 consecutive times
- Go to Universal Studios, Hollywood, CA
- Draw a portrait of myself
Meet a Hollywood actor/actress– Hi Patrick J Adams. I love you.
- Break a world record
- Save a life
- Make a short film
- Write and stage a play
- Hold a photo exhibit
- Get something published in a major newspaper/magazine
- Be an ‘extra’ in a movie or a TV show
- Drive to Tagaytay and back
Be the maid of honor in someone’s wedding– Unexpectedly became maid of honor during my childhood bestfriend’s wedding.
- Participate in a rally
- Be a part of the audience during a game show
Receive 2 boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts just becauseI will thank you forever, JayR!!
- Talk to a Philippine senator
- Take up a course in photography
- Fly a kite
Bake a cake– Made a carrot cake!!
- Finish college with honors – Cum laude, thank God!
- Get a Master’s degree
- Get a PhD
- Meet the president of the Philippines
- Have a street named after me
- Donate Php50,000 to a charity
- Donate blood – MARCH 2010!
- Audition for American Idol or some reality show
- Stay inside the movie house for an entire day
- Get married
- Have a child
Create a website from scratch– Yehey to our church website! Did it without asking for help!
- Become a vegetarian for 3 weeks
- Live in an awesome home environment
- Watch the Olympics
- Watch a Broadway play
Finish reading the Bible– Yehey 2012! :)
- Invent something
- Make the YouTube featured videos list
- Make someone cry tears of joy
- Receive flowers from someone :|